Lord,
I pray for peace. I know you are so much stronger than all my worries. I know that when I am down you paint that beautiful sunset in the sky to tell me tomorrow is a new day. Even though I feel like so much is changing at home I know that your love for me will never change. You brought me here for a reason and I feel like I belong here. I have never felt so close to you and so close to others like I do here. I am growing in my faith and as a woman in Christ each day. I look around and I see your love everywhere. I see big smiles and acts of kindness throughout my day. I see people with so little give so much. People teach me something new each day and my heart feels so warm to be able to do life with them. Help me remember that you are God and all things are possible with you by my side. Your plan for my life is greater than I can see right now. In all things give thanks and remember that I am not in control, you are God.
I pray for peace. I know you are so much stronger than all my worries. I know that when I am down you paint that beautiful sunset in the sky to tell me tomorrow is a new day. Even though I feel like so much is changing at home I know that your love for me will never change. You brought me here for a reason and I feel like I belong here. I have never felt so close to you and so close to others like I do here. I am growing in my faith and as a woman in Christ each day. I look around and I see your love everywhere. I see big smiles and acts of kindness throughout my day. I see people with so little give so much. People teach me something new each day and my heart feels so warm to be able to do life with them. Help me remember that you are God and all things are possible with you by my side. Your plan for my life is greater than I can see right now. In all things give thanks and remember that I am not in control, you are God.
No comments:
Post a Comment